Friday, March 30, 2012

fatima's thanks to

Khun's speech at Kerd Awards : I'm just a boy who always do my best for ones I love, for ones who love me, for my fans, for Thai people. To make them proud. This award will be willpower for me to keep working proudly. Wish you all be healthy. Thank you!
Fatima's speech at Pyongpyongpyong Awards : I'm just a girl who always do my best for ones I love, for ones who love me, for my religion, for my fans (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ), for Indo people. To make them proud. This award will be willpower for me to keep working proudly. Wish you all be healthy. I'm sorry Khun because plagiarize your word. Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. hehe...nice, really nice..how sweet the statement is. I don't want to lose, bismillahirrahmanirrahim...I will do my best with love, for Allah who teach creature about true love, for ones i love,,,may Allah loves us, amiin..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here..